We are committed to having little or no impact on ecosystems or the environment.
Our mission: ECO-Sustainability
The paper used for the Byblos packaging, Rif Cotton Favini is produced with vegetable fibers from trees and recycled textile fibers: cotton.
The residues of the cotton textile production are visible on the surface and give a unique tactile aspect.
- Reuse cotton to replace 15% of the virgin tree cellulose
- Contains 40% post-consumer recycled fibre
- 45% FSC certified virgin cellulose
- Produced with 100% self-produced green energy - Neutralized CO2 emissions
- The textile products used are of Italian origin
- Reducing the use of fossil fuels
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduction of energy production and import costs
- Improvement of environmental conditions